MinistryofTunesMinistryofTunes

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

*Flying High* (ZeRo BaSs) *Flying High* (ZeRo BaSs)

*grmbl*

Dont like this. little bit to happy and like others say its confusing

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

no problem ^_-

dj_padman - Berzerker dj_padman - Berzerker

WEJOOOOOOOO!!

WEJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i dont have words for it but your basssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss is thight shit and omfg... ok ill stfu :P its pro let me tell you that go to the hospital records label site and send them this demo they search new talent..... i think this track would get you in ...

dj-padman1 responds:

Hey man, thanks for your kind review, its good to see that kind of enthusiasm :)
Hospital records huh? Thanks for the tip! I'll check 'em out someday, it would be great to get my music out there.
Stay cool :)

Cloud 9.1b Cloud 9.1b

Cool idea

Its quite cool but, its a little to long and... you could use some more variations but maybe thats because its a little to long for my feeling.

Its really great 5/5 for you man

Like the guitar:P

Check my stuff 2 MinistryofTunes

dj-padman1 responds:

I agree, it goes on for a bit long, probably wanted to be more like 2-2.5 minutes!
Thanks for the review, I'm glad the guitar appealed to you.

Untitled Piano Untitled Piano

quite cool but....

Its quite cool really but there is not really a ambiance... try to take more rests in the piano and.. maybe a little reverb on it as fx could be help :)

pls check my pieces 2

Ciao MinistryofTunes

Gillenium responds:

Thanks for the review. I think it's ambience...

Metroid Theme! Metroid Theme!

Quite cool

Its quite cool haha I think im gonna make a orkestral remix of this song :)

Ciao 4/5

MooMan911 responds:

Go ahead, make a remix of it if you want.

Beasties Underground Beasties Underground

NICE!:P

Cool idea man. You got style! But maybe you can try more instruments and variations! gj anyway

DjDiego - Apocalypse DjDiego - Apocalypse

HOLY SHIT

DAMN your melody is fantastic how you play with the synths and everything only the drum can be better thats why i give you a 4 sorry! work on it this is serious shit!

ZehPhantom responds:

Its always nice to have a positive review! thanks!

The Wistfulness of Ireland The Wistfulness of Ireland

like it i think

Its quite funny but its not really my thing, but i can hear it in a flash submission !:) try to get more atmosphere into your songs ! than it will be quite cool !

afliXion responds:

Believe me, I tried alot of stuff to get more atmosphere in this song. But sadly, Finale is soooo bad for play back that when I would at some reverb the bass got cancelled out. I tried alot of other things to get it to sound better (alot better) but the program just wouldn't do it. Anyway, glad you liked it.
(i think ;)

|/|DJK|//|- Toxic D.n.B. |/|DJK|//|- Toxic D.n.B.

lol

Get some struction in your music and more effects !:) and more variatino at your drum ! check my stuff also pls ! :)

Cya

TheComet-The Other Side TheComet-The Other Side

ROFL

Not my typ of music but the track itself is quite cool only i hate the FL samples :P haha but nice job now try it with other instruments, not standard FL shizz :)

TheComet responds:

I used 2 drumlines actually :P So DL_DrillNB wasn't alone on the job ;)
I normally don't even use any of the DL's in my songs though