MinistryofTunesMinistryofTunes

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

- Tribute - - Tribute -

Haha cool

The graphics weren't very good but the idea's you made were very cool. I liked them. Work more on your graphics it could be much cooler then ! Just experiment and practice more and then upload another

Flash For Noobs! Tutorial Flash For Noobs! Tutorial

oeeh!!

Its quite cool but i think you can better use a other motion or something to teach someone flash who's noob. I mean this is a quite difficult thing to make as a noob :)

The-Shadow-Master responds:

Exactly why i did the crappy oval-eyes guy >_>
But thanx for the comment n rating!

*Flying High* (ZeRo BaSs) *Flying High* (ZeRo BaSs)

*grmbl*

Dont like this. little bit to happy and like others say its confusing

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

no problem ^_-

dj_padman - Berzerker dj_padman - Berzerker

WEJOOOOOOOO!!

WEJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i dont have words for it but your basssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss is thight shit and omfg... ok ill stfu :P its pro let me tell you that go to the hospital records label site and send them this demo they search new talent..... i think this track would get you in ...

dj-padman1 responds:

Hey man, thanks for your kind review, its good to see that kind of enthusiasm :)
Hospital records huh? Thanks for the tip! I'll check 'em out someday, it would be great to get my music out there.
Stay cool :)

Cloud 9.1b Cloud 9.1b

Cool idea

Its quite cool but, its a little to long and... you could use some more variations but maybe thats because its a little to long for my feeling.

Its really great 5/5 for you man

Like the guitar:P

Check my stuff 2 MinistryofTunes

dj-padman1 responds:

I agree, it goes on for a bit long, probably wanted to be more like 2-2.5 minutes!
Thanks for the review, I'm glad the guitar appealed to you.